The ‘Inland Fish Producers Summit 2022 aims to empower fish producers to expand their operations. We will provide technical information about fish breeds and production technologies to assist farmers in increasing their output and market development through increased productivity and value. In addition, the summit’s expert panel and numerous case studies of sustainable farming techniques will help fish producers. The summit will feature a variety of exhibitions and workshops where fish farmers can learn about the most recent advancements in fish farming.
Today’s fish growers employ aquaculture to raise their fish, eliminating the need to rely on imports from other nations. However, they have to work extremely hard to maintain both quantity and quality, increasing demand for specific types of fish.
These days, fish farmers are also looking for ways to boost production without raising costs or negatively influencing the environment. For instance, some businesses generate more food with less waste than conventional systems by utilizing environmentally friendly techniques like aqua phonics, which includes growing plants inside fish tanks and ocean farming.
These novel strategies and methods will usher in a wave of innovation for the fishing industry.
India produces 8% of the world’s fish and is the third-largest fish producer in the world. The sector is expanding between FY15 and FY19 at a CAGR of 10.9%. Karnataka produces the 10th most fish. The nation’s future in the inland fish farming industry depends on the success of the Fish Producers Summit, which is scheduled for World Food Day.
India’s largest livelihood Educational platform, the ffreedom App, in association with the Karnataka Fisheries Department, will collaborate to organize a conference on October 16, 2022, in Bengaluru Palace Ground.
Goals of the summit
- Around 8000 farmers will get a chance to get trained in the innovative Inland Fish Producers Summit project.
- Opportunities for farmers in India to invest in fish farming through government programs
- Applied technologies in the manufacture of commercial feed
- Fish farming training in a variety of areas such as fish breeds, fish feed, technologies, and value addition
- RAS, bio-flock, and pond culture are three types of technology utilized in inland fish production.
- Enhancement of fish value
- Linking markets
Fish Producers Summit is a one-of-a-kind event designed to help you learn about the latest trends in the global fish market, including export opportunities and regulations. You’ll also get an overview of how to create new markets for your fish products and sell them to new markets.
This workshop will cover key topics including:
- Global demand for fish products
- Import regulations and tariffs
- Export opportunities and regulations
- Developing new markets for fish products
- Marketing strategies
The Fish Producers Summit is an opportunity to showcase your business ideas to the prominent fishing community. You can get the chance to be funded for your idea, as well as network with other entrepreneurs and investors.
This summit is the perfect opportunity for you to meet some of the most influential people in the world of fishing. It is also an excellent way to get feedback from experts on how you can improve your business and make it more successful.
Who can take part in the exhibit?
- Fish Breeders
- Distributors and marketers of fish-based frozen and canned food products.
How will you exhibit?
- Approximately 20 feet of space will be provided for candidates to set up exhibition stalls.
Where to register?
- Contact number / email ID – email@example.com
Registration process :
To register yourself for Fish Producers Summit, please follow these steps:
- Download the ffreedom app
- Register to participate by providing your details: Name, phone number, ID card, address, and photo.
- Our team will verify your details and issue the pass through WhatsApp.
- Ensure you bring the passes on the summit day
The summit intends to unite 10,000 individuals interested in pursuing fish farming and related endeavours to generate income. The goal of this one-of-a-kind summit is to inform attendees about the market potential for inland fish farming, different fish farming technologies like RAS and Bio flock, various fish breeds suitable for farming in Karnataka, different types of fish food needed for fish farming, government subsidies and schemes, value addition, and market linkage opportunities.
The summit will bring together well-known members of the fishing community as well as company owners, investors, and decision-makers to spark a fire of ideas and discussion about how to foresee the expansion of India’s inland fisherman in terms of livelihood and commercial perception.